Blocking tabs and parts of page editing
- — 12 months guarantee for all our add-ons
- — add-ons sold to entire world
- — stable, flexible, high-quality products
- — competitive prices, attractive discounts
- — quick and competent technical support
- — installation in 24 hours
- — personalized solutions - we'll write any add-on for you
- — Credit card
- — Direct transfer to PLN/EUR/USD/GBP bank account
- — PayPal
- — Purchased add-ons will be delivered to your e-mail address in 24 hours once payment is processed.
Addon to CS-Cart oand Multi-Vendor allows blocking vendors (in Multi-Vendor version) and storefronts administrators (in Ultimate version) access to certain parts of panel. This way, you can block for example access to product features, or simplify management by hiding tabs that are not used.
We start from installing an extension:
Managing access to tabs is available in section Website->Manage access to tabs:
To add new blocking rule, click + in upper right corner. Without rules, all tabs and sections are available. Adding a rule and setting it to "Active" blocks chosen part of the panel.
When adding rule, we set its name and area where is applies. You can choose tab from pre-defined list, block certain fields or block tabs created by external add-ons. Available fields are:
- Name: identifies rule, has informational purpose.
- Part of the service: to which part of the store rule applies. Depending on what is set in this field, list of fields in "Part block page" changes:
- Tab: choose product tab, which should be blocked.
- Tab owner: Allows blocking tabs created by external add-ons.
- Part block page: options available on this field depend on field "Part of the service". For "Products", it contains list of fields in product tab "General" which we can lock. If rule blocks entire tab (through Tab field), this field is ignored.
- Administrators: to which administrator rule applies. If not selected, applies for everyone.
- Access status: if rule should give access to tab, or disallow it.
Below you can see example what happens if we'll block tab "Quantity discounts" and field "Product code". After creating rules administrator sees everything:
But vendor has no access to "Quantity discounts" tab and field "Product code" in tab General:
In other example, we block access to add-on "Engrave for product", which has special tab visible on previous screen.We type its name into field "Tab owner", because it does not exist on pre-defined list:
Now vendor has no access to this tab:
Below other examples of add-on operation.
All tabs blocked:
All tabs and non-required fields in tab "General" blocked:
All tabs except SEO, add-ons and features blocked:
Add-on allows also auto-creating sets of rules for each vendor administrator.
We invite you to shopping!
- No changes