- Internet store www.cs-cart.pl (further called "store") is managed by: SoftSolid with headquarters in Rokietnica, ul.Sportowa 14, 62-090, registered in Centralnej Ewidencji i Informacji o Działalności Gosp (CEIDG), by major of town Rokietnica, NIP PL8421361047, Regon 300377238
- All products offered by store are factory new, without physical or legal disadvantages.
- Exhibition of store is not an offer, according to art. 661 Ustawy z dnia z dnia 23 kwietnia 1964 r - Kodeks cywilny, and its only an invitation to negotiate. Offer is created when store will confirm the order.
- Store allows customers to pay through money transfer.
- All products are send via e-mail.
- According to Ustawa z dnia 2 marca 2000 r. about defeding customers laws, and about responsibility for damage caused by product, customer can withdraw from the contract, up to 14 days after receiving a product. Customer should send a statement through e-mail or post. Laws and responsibilities of customer and store owner are defined in Ustawa z dnia 2 marca 2000 r.
- Complaints are carried out with laws defined in Ustawy z dnia 27 lipca 2002 r. about special conditions of internet selling. Customer can make a complaint 2 months or earlier after receiving a product. Store is responsible for product mistakes, but only if they were noticed two years or earlier after purchasing a product.
- Complaints should be made in headquarters, by post or through e-mail address: email@example.com. Store will resolve complaint in 14 days.
- Regulations can be changed, and all regulations changes are live 7 days after announcement. Orders created before live changes, are realized using previous regulations.
We automatically collect data from Cookies when customers use store site. Cookies are small text files that are saved on customer computer during using store site. Cookies are not used to get any informations about customers. Cookies are necessary to use customer account and checkout. We feed Google Analytics with cookies, and we get some data that define how customer is using store site:
- Data that identifies telecommunication system, which was used by customer.
- Information about beginning, ending and range of each usage of store site by customer.
- Information about using one of the online services by customer.
All disputes will be resolved by courts of law, according to Ustawy z dnia 17 listopada 1964 – Kodeks Postępowania Cywilnego