Prevent customers from completing orders depending on profile fields
- — 12 months guarantee for all our add-ons
- — add-ons sold to entire world
- — stable, flexible, high-quality products
- — competitive prices, attractive discounts
- — quick and competent technical support
- — installation in 24 hours
- — personalized solutions - we'll write any add-on for you
- — Credit card
- — Direct transfer to PLN/EUR/USD/GBP bank account
- — PayPal
- — Purchased add-ons will be delivered to your e-mail address in 24 hours once payment is processed.
We start from installing an extension:
After installation, tab "Customers" shows a new menu "Customers blocking rules".
Each record in this menu consists of the following values
- name: serves informational purpose.
- notification: displayed if customer types incorrect value into profile field.
- profile field: selection of field that will be checked.
- rule: a pre-made rule used to check field content.
- regular expressions, which can be used to program the custom rule.
On below example, we validate the "Phone" field, to check if it contains exactly nine and only nine
If customer types more digits into this field and tries to place an order, he will be prevented and notification will be displayed.
If preset rules are not sufficient, through field "Regex for checking field content" and "Disallowed chars" you can program a custom rule, that will validate the field in similar manner as example above.
We invite you to shopping!
- No changes
No reviews found