Show promotions depending on selected parameters
- — 12 months guarantee for all our add-ons
- — add-ons sold to entire world
- — stable, flexible, high-quality products
- — competitive prices, attractive discounts
- — quick and competent technical support
- — installation in 24 hours
- — personalized solutions - we'll write any add-on for you
- — Credit card
- — Direct transfer to PLN/EUR/USD/GBP bank account
- — PayPal
- — Purchased add-ons will be delivered to your e-mail address in 24 hours once payment is processed.
Extension to CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor allows restricting visibility of promotions in store (frontend) depending on selected parameters. If we don't want users logged in store to see all promotions, with this add-on we can restrict their view basing on ex. user group, which is defined in promotion conditions and assigned to logged in user. He will see only promotions with assigned usergroup condition working with his usergroup.
We start from installing an extension.
In add-on configuration we can enable certain promotion filters and decide which promotions should be visible for unregistered customers. Each of the option in add-on configuration corresponds with conditions set in promotion.
Add-on hides promotions in store. On below example two promotions are active: one with condition on customer country, and second based on his e-mail address (working only for selected customers). Now, customer sees both promotions because his country is set to "Monaco" and second promotion contains user condition.
After modyfing promotions conditions (both country & selected users), both promotions become invisible for customer.
We invite you to shopping!
- No changes
No reviews found