We start from installing an extension:
Add-on configuration contains two options:
- Order statuses counted towards statistics: select order statuses, that are taken into raports. With this option you can, for example, generate statistics about most frequently returned products.
- CSV file separator: select char which is used to separate records in CSV file.
Reports configuration is available in menu Website -> Manage reports.
Menu displays all available raport and basic information about them. New raport can be created with + button in upper right corner.
During raport creation, the following options are available:
- Raport name: identifies record on the list of reports. Does not affect raport content.
- Data source: which raport should be generated. Four options are available:
- Products: raport shows sale of selected products, defined in "Products" field later.
- Categories: raport shows sale of products from selected categories. Each category has a separate record. Categories are selected in field "Categories" later.
- Products in categories: same as "Products", but instead of pre-defined list of products, they are propagated basing on categories selected in field "Categories".
- Customers: raport shows sales generated by customers, given in field "Customers" later.
- Products, Categories, Customers: fields used as a source of data for generating raports.
- Period - from / Period - to: fields defining range of dates, which should be used to download orders.
After preparing report, under the rack there are two options of raport generation available:
- Preview raport: generates simple table with raport results and displays it in administration panel.
- Download as CSV: raport is generated as CSV file (with separator defined in add-on configuration) and is instantly ready to download.
On the below example, we generate raport for certain products, over the whole period of store existence:
Raport contains name of record (category, product, customer), generated sale and additional info - for categories its amount of subcategories, for products - product code, and for customers - their e-mail address.
Raport in CSV format has a name matching day of generation and its content.
We invite you to shopping!
Good to know
Order by phone
tel: +48 661 661 964
tel: +48 698 780 870
all over the world
Installation in 24 hours