- — 12 months guarantee for all our add-ons
- — add-ons sold to entire world
- — stable, flexible, high-quality products
- — competitive prices, attractive discounts
- — quick and competent technical support
- — installation in 24 hours
- — personalized solutions - we'll write any add-on for you
- — Credit card
- — Direct transfer to PLN/EUR/USD/GBP bank account
- — PayPal
- — Purchased add-ons will be delivered to your e-mail address in 24 hours once payment is processed.
Extension to Multi-Vendor allows setting vendor permissions to certain parts of main menu. This way, vendor can be restricted to not be able to add new product options, modify customer data, and a lot more.
We start from installing an extension:
Tab "Main settings" contains basic add-on configuration options, each described with a tooltip.
Rest of the tabs contain menu elements, that can be disabled for vendors.
If add-on is configured properly, access rights can be set separately for each vendor.
By enabling certain options in add-on configuration, access rights can be also set for each vendor administrator.
Access rights affect which menu elements are visible for vendors. In below example, we restrict access to all elements of "Products" tab besides one:
Logged vendors have access only to "Products" sub-menu.
With this extenstion, we can easily restrict vendors access to certain parts of the store. In some situations it may be useful, due to lack of vendors experience in using admin panel - removing some options reduces amount of mistakes made by vendors.
We invite you to shopping!
- Only Multi-Vendor
- No changes