Dynamic generation of content
- — 12 months guarantee for all our add-ons
- — add-ons sold to entire world
- — stable, flexible, high-quality products
- — competitive prices, attractive discounts
- — quick and competent technical support
- — installation in 24 hours
- — personalized solutions - we'll write any add-on for you
- — Credit card
- — Direct transfer to PLN/EUR/USD/GBP bank account
- — PayPal
- — Purchased add-ons will be delivered to your e-mail address in 24 hours once payment is processed.
We start from installing an extension:
After installing add-on, in menu "Marketing" a new position appears, containing menu with lists related to dynamic generation of content.
To configure page with dynamically generated content, we have to go through the following steps:
- Create fieldset, which defines information that every object on the page contains.
- Create template, which is HTML/CSS/Smarty structure defining how will the page look like. Each template has a fieldset assigned.
- Create objects, which are records displayed in template and containing information from fieldset assigned to template.
The process of creating such page will be shown on an example of page https://cs-cart.pl/realizacje.
We start from adding a fieldset in menu "Managing sets of fields".
For each fieldset, we define name and the list of fields.
Each field is one information about object. In our case (realizations of CS-Cart software) it's store industry, version, and installed add-ons.
After list of fields is created, we have to create a template in menu "Manage templates"
Template contains the following information:
- Template name: is only informational
- ID of page: ID of static page in store, which will display the processed template.
- Object type: right now, only "Page" is available. We're planning to add more options in the future.
- Fieldset: set of fields, which will be used to create objects related to this template.
- Template: code HTML/CSS/Smarty, which will define the appearance of the page. Objects, which were created for this template, are available under a variable $realizations.
Last stage is creating objects to fill the template in menu "Manage objects".
After typing in the name of the object, and selecting template, fields from the template's fieldset will appear.
When static page (with ID typed when creating template) is loaded, the add-on will go through the following process:
- Getting the HTML/CSS/Smarty template, linked to the given page ID.
- Downloading the objects related to certain template, and information about those objects basing on the fieldset.
- Ready template filled with objects will appear on the page.
We invite you to shopping!
- No changes