- — 12 months guarantee for all our add-ons
- — add-ons sold to entire world
- — stable, flexible, high-quality products
- — competitive prices, attractive discounts
- — quick and competent technical support
- — installation in 24 hours
- — personalized solutions - we'll write any add-on for you
- — Credit card
- — Direct transfer to PLN/EUR/USD/GBP bank account
- — PayPal
- — Purchased add-ons will be delivered to your e-mail address in 24 hours once payment is processed.
Extension to CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor allows automatically assigning products to categories.
We start from installing an extension:
After installation, a new option in "Products" menu appears.
In new menu we have to create that steer category assigning. Each record has three elements:
- informational name
- category, to which products will be assigned
- rule that will determine products assigned to category. Three options are available: On sale (products from controller products.on_sale), Bestsellers (products.bestsellers) and Newest (products.newest)
The script works in a following way: for each record a product list is retrieved, according to the selected rule. The products are then assigned to the category. So in this example, products from products.on_sale controller are taken, and they are assigned to category "Sale".
We invite you to shopping!
- No changes
No reviews found