- — 12 months guarantee for all our add-ons
- — add-ons sold to entire world
- — stable, flexible, high-quality products
- — competitive prices, attractive discounts
- — quick and competent technical support
- — installation in 24 hours
- — personalized solutions - we'll write any add-on for you
- — Credit card
- — Direct transfer to PLN/EUR/USD/GBP bank account
- — PayPal
- — Purchased add-ons will be delivered to your e-mail address in 24 hours once payment is processed.
Extension to Multi-Vendor allows assigning advanced settings of payment surcharge to payment methods.
We start from installing an extension:
Add-on is entirely dependent on vendor plans to set payment surcharges. In this example, we will be using two vendors with plans Gold and Unlimited.
In payment method configuration, a new interface is available which allows to add payment surcharge records. For each record we can define vendor plan, charged entity, and the surcharge itself - flat or dependent on order sum.
Each payment method can have any number of records, allowing you to cover all available vendor plans.
If payment surcharge is charged to customer, it behaves like regular surcharge - it's added to an order and customer sees it during checkout.
In below example, we added one product, each costing 100 PLN to cart. Because payment surcharge is applied to customer, it is calculated as 100 * 0,07 + 100 * 0,1 = 17 PLN.
If surcharge is charged to the vendor, customer does not see anything in checkout, and surcharge is instead added to commission taken by Marketplace from vendor order.
We invite you to shopping!
- No changes
No reviews found