We start from installing an extension:
In menu, a new position appeared:
Defined XML imports are appearing on list:
Next we configure import:
- File/URL XML - type file name (file must be loaded to /var/xml directory) or URL address of XML file.
- Store - choose vendor or storefront where products from XML file will be loaded.
- Record count - count of records that will be loaded (if empty or 0, all will be loaded)
- Delete products - should products in store (vendor/storefront) be deleted during import?
- Opening tags - opening tags in XML file
- Currency - choose currency that is set for prices in XML file. If currency is diffrent than base currency, all prices will be recalculated.
- Category delimiter - type signs, that seperate categories in XML file
- Category tag - tag name from XML file where categories are stored
We set up currency settings:
Next we configure categories parameters:
Here we map fields from XML file with products fields in store:
If file xml data are attributes of tags that can be easily specified using the construction "tag_name:attribute." In a situation when the data are subtags then we give the path to the data tags separated by commas. The following picture is shown both situations:
Then we can configure mapping categories and other objects. Mapping can be made manually:
Or we can automatically import categories from XML file.
From the same menu we can load products from XML file to store.
We invite you to shopping!
Good to know
Order by phone
tel: +48 661 661 964
tel: +48 698 780 870
all over the world
Installation in 24 hours