Extension to CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor extends the reCaptcha security system. Addon allows you to create custom security schemas against bots for other parts of service, for defined controllers and its modes.
We start from installing an extension:
A new position in menu appeared, that allows you to create and manage security schemas:
Below you can see list of defined securities:
Here you can see how to add custom security schema against bots:
We can define these parameters:
- Controller - controller name
- Mode - controller working mode
- Method (POST,GET) - protection against each type of attack
- Verification scenario - defined verification scenarion by reCaptcha
- Save post data - which data will be saved
- Terminate process
- Controller status - status, with which bot will be redirected
- Controller link - redirecting link
Below we can see working security. After an URL is called, system makes a redirect with defined schema. It doesn't allow bots to send message without entering reCaptcha. In this way, we can protect any controller or addon, which is endangered or it is used to send spam through it.
Above we can see what happens without security. Bot can freely send any data through not protected address.
We invite you to shopping!
Good to know
Order by phone
tel: +48 661 661 964
tel: +48 698 780 870
all over the world
Installation in 24 hours